Managed Services Cover Security and Technical Assistance Needs
For many enterprises, FireHost secure cloud infrastructure supplements compliance controls to improve security, limit their scope of compliance, and make audits go more smoothly.
This list provides examples of FireHost controls customers adopt or build upon:
- Security policies, reporting, and monitoring
- Organizational and administrative controls
- Change and incident management
- Logical access and access control
- Facilities and asset management
- Network and information security
- Physical and logical security
- Backup and recovery
- Operating systems
- Virtual environment
Services and add ons can be broken down into three segments - fully managed, cooperatively managed, and installed and unmanaged. FireHost approaches each license, configuration, and system individually, set mutual expectations for handling it successfully, and classify it clearly.