The Expertise You Need. The Peace Of Mind You Want.
At FireHost your security and compliance concerns are our security and compliance concerns. We see our responsibility through a lens that combines three key ingredients: People, process, and technology. While cloud providers typically emphasize technology features, FireHost complements its state-of-the-art secure cloud with a bona fide security operations (SecOps) team, as well as highly experienced information security (InfoSec) specialists. We really are different, and we have the team to prove it.
FireHost: Where People, Process, and Technology Converge
People: The only cloud provider with a CSO, CISO, SecOps and InfoSec team protecting customers, not just internal operations.
Process: A security-centric approach to everything we do – from customer onboarding and support to the most advanced security operations of any cloud provider around.
Technology: The industry’s only cloud built secure from day one with top security products orchestrated as one automated system unlike any on the market; No bolted-on, added expense gimmicks.
We partner with your IT organization to help reduce the time and resources needed to achieve your security and compliance goals. Our managed services include:
- Fully managed onboarding and implementation services
- Certified engineering consultants and compliance analysts
- Accredited security operations center
- Incident monitoring and proactive response
- Engineers available 24x7x365 via ticket, phone, or live chat
- Managed Compliance as a Service solutions now available
FireHost’s Secure Portal
Our secure portal provides reliable control, visibility, and convenience. Self-service tools include:
- Global dashboard for server management
- Timely reporting on blocked attacks
- Granular resource utilization reporting with flexible scaling options
- Continuous monitoring of the network and security environment
Your Central Command Center. The FireHost portal provides secure server management and communication methods, timely reports on security posture and resource utilization, full ticket history, and transparent user and billing controls. From the portal, administrators can tune and scale secure cloud servers, replicate VMs, and communicate securely with our engineers.
Take a Portal Tour